Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Death Race Essay

So in order to participate in the Spartan Death Race they require you to submit an essay on why you want to participate in the Death Race.  This was easy...yet hard for me.  Easy in the sense that there are so many "whys".  Hard because you need to narrow done.  I won't bore you with the details of it, but will share this snippet...

"I know what I have done and what I can do.  But what is left?  What is the unthinkable?  What would push me beyond those boundaries of the mind?  Can the Death Race find that one ultimate obstacle?"


In the 2011 race 155 athletes started and only 35 finished.  Really not very good odds...  


One of my best qualities is my determination.  So today I announce that I am determined to be one of those finishers in 2012. 


Let it begin...


218 days to go


J

No comments:

Post a Comment