Friday, April 30, 2010

Birthday Celebrations...and more!

This weekend starts early Friday afternoon when we load up 12 people and head to play a couple games of Lazer Tag to celebrate my Zo's 8th birthday.  It should be hectic enough getting everyone there on time, let alone getting everyone ready to go.  However it should be crazy fun nevertheless.  The kids will play Lazer Tag, play in the arcade, have pizza and pop and then cash in their tickets for bountious little prizes that us parents just love!!!

Then we will load up again, and head home to shower them with more sugar in the means of cake and ice cream!!!  Oh how I look forward to it!!!  I really do.  Cam on the other hand......

Then on Saturday once the kids all make their ways home Zoe and I will be going out to shop for a First Communion Dress.  Are we leaving it till the last minute...slightly.  However it really has slipped my mind, and with communion on Sunday....well shopping we will go!

I hope to spend some time with a dear friend that afternoon, as I have had little time this week however I will likely be seeing her Saturday night as our OXFAM Team heads out to our Night Training Session on the Ganaraska Trail.  It starts at 8pm and we go for 6 KM.  I will let you know how we make out.

Sunday brings church and hopefully the remainder of day of rest...we'll see.

J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment