Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome back to real life...

Hey everyone!  What a fun couple of week we have had and I am really looking forward to the next month or so!!  Especially with Christmas coming.  I'm just starting to get my stuff together for Christmas cards and gifts.  I can't wait to get in the "NEW" Ice Crystals Stamp Set for making my Christmas Cards.  This is my favorite Christmas Stamp set this year from Close to my Heart.  (I have a thing with snowflakes).  I'm planning on attending a few Craft Show this month and I am proud to say I have already purchased my first Christmas gift.  Sherri's gonna love it!!!

Cam is participating in the hottest thing this November for Men..."Movember"  He really dislikes the facial hair thing on himself...however this is quite out of the box for him...so I of course am proud.  I have been taking pictures and will try to get them up soon.

I have had the pleasure of attending the Air Canada Centre 2 Mondays in a row....with 2 of some of my favorite people.  Cam and I hit the Cesar Millan ~ Dog Whisperer Show last week (which was awesome) and then last night I went with a friend to see the Raptors Game (they lost....but it was still fun!)  On the way home we figured we might as well make a night of it and we went tot he theater to see Due Date (very, very funny)  I feel like there may just be too much excitement going on in my life!!  But it's been fun while it lasted.

Tonight after we finish projects, get back from yoga class and the girls hit their pillows I will be back to the real life...filing, organizing, laundry...hehehe...it's all fun!

Chat soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment